30 June 2006

Anarchy















Anarchy in the UK, SEX PISTOLS, "Never Mind The Bollocks… Here's The Sex Pistols", 1977, Virgin Records

Right! now ha, ha

I am an anti-Christ
I am an anarchist,
don't know what I want
but I know how to get it.
I wanna destroy the passer by
'cos I wanna be anarchy,
Ho dogs body

Anarchy for the UK
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a traffic line.
Your future dream is a shopping scheme
cause I wanna be anarchy,
It's in the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy.
I use anarchy
'cause I wanna be anarchy,

Its the only way to be

Is this the MPLA
or is this the UDA
or is this the IRA
I thought it was the UK
or just another country
another council tenancy.

I wanna be an anarchist
(oh what a name)
And l wanna be an anarchist
(I get pissed destroy)

No comments: